Built St. Louis > > Vanished Buildings || The Ville > > 4900 Page Boulevard

4921 Page Boulevard
Bloch House

Built: 1894
Named by HABS for its first occupant, this building was constructed by Louis Wollbrink. It retained its original single-family floor plan to the end.

Images from the Historic American Buildings Survey.

       

       

< < Back