Built St. Louis > > Historic City Churches || The North Side > > Fountain Park
Fountain Park Congregational Church
Architects: Grable, Weber & Groves, 1895
The western end of Fountain Park is anchored by this beautiful and immaculately maintaned church.
Originally it was home to the Fountain Park Congregational Church, formed from the merger of two previous churches. It later housed the First Christian Church, then the Centennial Christian Church which remains there today.
In addtion to colored stained glass, later renovations in the lobby saw the addition of an Emil Frei window and two paintings on wood.
Continue touring > > >
Next Church > > >