Built St. Louis > > North St. Louis > > Fairgrounds > > Fairgrounds - west

Directly west of Fairgrounds Park stand blocks similar to those south of O'Fallon Park - complete, well-tended, with Arts and Crafts stylings.

Originally the Independent Evangelical Protestant Church, which shortly thereafter became the Independent Congregational Church, 1916. Memorial Baptist Church took over this brown brick building at 4001 Fair Avenue and Margaretta in 1959.

Continue touring > > >