Built St. Louis > > The North Side > > Osburg Police Stations | Hyde Park

Fifth District Police Headquarters
1901 Penrose Street
Architect: Albert Osburg
1938

Hyde Park's former police station is located at 19th and Penrose. It is owned by the city and has been used by the Parking Meter division and as a polling place since 2002.

  • 5th District Police Station at St. Louis Police Veterans Association
  • Area Street Map || Continue touring > > >