I have moved to Chicago to pursue new goals both personal and professional. I am in search of employment with an architecture firm that focuses on:
* Historic preservation
* Renovation of older buildings
* Housing, especially low-rise, small-scale urban work, such as townhouses, duplexes, smaller condos, etc.
* Urban-oriented work in general.
I have several years of experience in the architectural field, including:
* Field measuring existing buildings / As-Built drawings
* Construction Documents
* Coordinating consultant input
* Architectural product research
* Building Code research
I'm a strong writer and experienced photographer, and can produce a decent freehand sketch. I'm a whiz with AutoCAD and know my way around the basics of Photoshop. I've built this entire web site by hand; I learn new computer programs rapidly.
Microsoft Word document
Work samples: JPG image file